Thursday, April 1, 2010

Over The Rainbow

Yesterday Hope Avery and I watched Wizard of Oz. I LOVE this movie. I so want the blue ray. I love that my kids like to watch classic movies. So they are not really fond of black and whites but that is fine. I have been adding some of our favorite to the Netflix instant watch queue. The selection is not that big. I started with what Judy Garland and Shirley Temple movies they had. Today is a nice day out So I kicked Hope, Nathan and Alex out. So they are out practicing on the Heelies. Avery has 1 more dose of antibiotics left so tomorrow he gets to play outside thankfully. Joshua just does not want too. But he never does.
Tonight we are having the missionaries over or movie night. They are bringing a few things to watch. I will be making mini corn dogs with tater tots, Root beer floats and Ice cream cookie sandwiches.
Tomorrow I take Joshua to get his ultra sound of his Bladder and Kidneys. Oh the fun things!

4 comments:

El Chico de la Cabeza de Huevo said...

( O _ O ) jeje... I'm sorry!... the thing is that I'm really new in this "thing" of the "Blogs" jeje, but for any coincidence I read your note... it's fun!...

I'm not a really good speaker of english (or writer o whatever) but I make my best effort for read your note and I say again it's nice...

Pd. Ah! Now I'm your fan!... you know... people that read your posts... bah... forgive this!... bye!

Well, I come back to my "world"... jeje in Quito, Ecuador and into my "Blok": http://chicocabezadehuevo.blogspot.com

Maybe, could be friends... I don't know... regards.

The Egg Headed Kid

LOVE UGANDA FOUNDATION said...

could you please become afun of Ambassadors of Zion Children Mission in Uganda?

LOVE UGANDA FOUNDATION said...

Yes we you can be part of the great work Done in Uganda

Anonymous said...

the thing is that I'm really new in this "thing" of the "Blogs" jeje.It is a good article,thank you for sharing itlMore and more people like sports, because of sports can bring them the endless enjoyment. But I have one suggestion. when you exercise, you must choose suitable clothes.
when you play football sports.you should wearing football jerseys.It is better to wear player jersey which you loved him.
The underwear and shoesis the same important.The comfortable clothes ever,enough to make every day energetic.
An active, energetic young man works like a tiger.