Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Work out plan

I got a great deal on a PS3 game called EA sports ACTIVE. It has 3 monitors 1 I hook to my leg then other 2 to my forearms. 1 has a built in heart monitor. It is linked to an online site to further track my progress. I am liking it sorta. I started on the med level which I am not liking I am not as in shape as I thought I was. I am hoping I am able to change it to the easy then work myself up again. I was amazed on how I can really feel it. I did the Wii Fit and it really did not push me like I needed. The worst part is I can hear the clicking in my shoulder and hip. So I take it slower at times. Today I burned 100 calories then replaced them right after with Chocolate chip cookies. Ya that was smart. Not like I need to lose weight I just want to be toned. I also have a stepper for when I watch tv.

No comments: