Friday, January 20, 2012

Nathan hates it here.

Well every time that we move we have to deal with Nathan's emotion. No matter if we move in the same state or to a different one he will hate it. He is not the type of child that likes change at all. We knew it would be hard. Last night he had one of his melt downs. So I asked what the deal was. He said he hates living here and wants to go back to Vegas. He misses his school and his friends. I explained to him he is not the only one that misses Vegas. Here things should be better McKay is working. We have a house where we have room to move. The schools are great. Since last Aug when McKay left I have gone easy on him so his anger monster does not come out. I think that has back fired on me. Things are going to change.

The rest of the kids are handling the change better. I am doing okay. I know as soon as I am more active in church and come out of my shell there I will get to know people. It is just said that everyone I know in Utah lives far. But it does give me more time for my crafts LOL.

No comments: