Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 is turning out okay I guess

Well I went back to the doctor on the 2nd and i will be having the hytorectomy on Febuary 14th. Yes I know that is valitine's day. But honestly folk it is just another day of the year isn't it?? Well I know that i will have alot of peace and quiet. I should be in the hopital for a few days. That I am not looking forward to at all what so ever. I hate being away from the kids at all. let alone laying in a hospital bed alone and bored. I was thinking about bringing my laptop but changed my mind. I really do not want anything to happen to it. I just thought it would be nice to sit and watch movies on but oh well I will get over it. I plan on bringing my DSlite and everal books. I know i will most likely be resting alot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.. I posted a comment. To much of a PITA to do this though.

Emily Christiansen said...

Good luck with you surgery! I am sure you will have enough visitors to keep you from being bored in the hospital.