Thursday, February 18, 2010

What a few weeks

This past weeks or so has just been trying on me. First I was not sure if Hope was allergic to nut or not. She kept having tummy aches after eating nuts and peanut butter. The doc appt was not fun when she discovered that she had to get bloodwork done. But it all came back normal so that was good. Then Alex starting throwing up with no other problems so back to the doc we went. He ended up missing 3 days of school for this. We had an xray done and I never heard back so I guess it was fine. Then Joshua was suspended from school for punching a boy. I guess they were just playing around and Josh asked the boy if he could punch him. When the boy did not respond he punched him. I took away scouts for that evening and the camping trip the following weekend. Was not happy about it but have to do what I have to do.
Avery has decided he does not want to clean his room make his bed or anything. So today I have decided to clean his room my way I have fill 2 large bags to take to savers and 1 bag of just trash and this has just been his toy boxes.
Tomorrow will not be that fun either I will be taking all 5 kids to the dentist, I know Nathan has a cavity and his teeth bother him do to sensitivity. Plus he just does not like the dentist and freaks out sometimes.

1 comment:

sixpickychicks said...

You are a better follow through mom than me...I only threatened.