Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fighting at School

Well we are having a big problem at school. And this is just horrible because this is only the first week. Last year Joshua had a problem with a boy in his class this boy brought a knife to school and said he was going to stab Joshua. well the boy was suspended and arrested (I think). Well the families were instructed to stay away from each other just for safety reasons i had no problems with this at all. Well the summer went great we never saw any of these kids. Well things started right up this year. There have been threats. Nathan was chased by this boy with a stick. and Yesterday after school I was in the office filing a report. The other kids were out side the main doors I told them to stay put so i can watch them. I could see them form the office door. I turned to check on them and just at the moment i saw a boy come up to Josh and punch him in the chest. I was so pissed i wanted to hurt this boy. But I did not. I have filed reports with the school the police and the school board. I also have other parents on my side.

I refuse to put up with this behavior. my children are not safe at school.
I have to pick them up from school to make sure they are all safe.
If i have to wake Avery up in the morning to walk the kids too school I will.

I will find out more after school today

No comments: