Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School!!

Well today went well. i thought Nathan would freak out but he was great. He said he had fun and everyone in his class are his friends. It made me happy to hear this. He also told me that Joshua helped him get his lunch. This is Nathan's first year going to full day school. I went to the school early to pick them up and I got to sit in Nathan's class for a bit and it was great to see how thing were.

Hope did not do so very well. She was crying when we had to line up to go to class. She clung to my leg and did not want to let go. Then she saw that some of her friend from last year are in her class and she forgot all about me.

Alexander did great too he has a male teacher this year so it is something totally new to him. The only problem was he did not go to the meet up spot after school and we had to go find him. He said the day went great. He did not like that he had to do spelling homework the first day back.

Joshua's day was hard. He did not have fun and does not like his teacher at all. She is the hardest teacher in the school and has no personality. They already have projects due soon and he had a few homework things.

Avery was horrible all day he wanted us to go get the kids from school . Then when we went to the school to pick up Hope for the doc He screamed cause we did not get the boys too . as soon as the school day was over he was happy to have everyone back home.

As for me the day went well McKay was home and we had things that we had to do So I did not have to just sit around the house. Tomorrow will be different. it will be my first full day with out the kids. I know that Avery will be a big handful for me. I plan on taking him for a walk in the morning. So I hope that it works and makes his sleepy for a nap.

No comments: