Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What were we thinking???

So it has been 2 1/2 months now. For the past 2 weeks I have been packing the apt taking everything apart and loading up the storage unit with what I can. At first I really thought I could not handle all this on my own. I am doing now. But really this is stupid. He should be here helping me. I have cut my leg arm and head bumped my head hard enough to see stars twice. Last week I pulled something in my shoulder. The kids help with everything that they can but when it comes to the big stuff I am on my own. This week I am trying to get the book cases and dressers out.

For those of you that do not know Avery is going in to the hospital on Friday morning to have biopsies done on his stomach. This I DO NOT want to do on my own. I know everyone is just a phone call away. I will be taking my laptop I just hope the hospital internet is working.

No comments: