Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hope Went to The ranch

Well Last week was truly an interesting week here at our house. Hope when to the ranch for the Stringham Family Reunion. She had a blast. She got to help cook food for everyone ride a horse shoe a horse go climbing play in a creek I mean I know the list has to go on and on. I am Happy that she went now she will be bale to go places and know that she will be just fine with out mommy and daddy right there with her. I did better then I expected that I would do. I missed her horribly and yes it was hard but I survived as well.

Well I kept myself busy by baking sewing gardening and I coloured my hair again. Yes again LOL I have really gotten the grasp of making bread and I really enjoy doing. Yesterday I made cinnamon soft pretzels and oh boy did they come out great!!

McKay is back to work so it is not to have him doing that but it is weird not having him home. I forgot how grumpy he is after work and how on the weekends he does not want to do anything.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, Dena. I am impressed. Bread scares me! :)

sixpickychicks said...

I found Hope's shoes...they are at Grandma's. I guess you will be here on the 24th. We really enjoyed you sharing Hope with us!