Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Packing sucks and Hope's hair


Well I hate packing ok I really want to know who likes to pack LOL. I am at the point of what now?? I have everything in the kitchen pack that i do not think that we will need for the next few weeks (just under 2 now) I still have to take apart beds desks book cases ect ect. I am so not looking forward to that at all. I have done very well not hurting myself at all during this I am very proud of myself on that point!! Oh yuck I still have to pull things out of the storage closet too. Right now I m enjoying sitting outside writting this it is a bit cool at 72 degrees but still nice. I am really enjoying our view of the mountains and everything so green this is something I am really going to miss alot.

Well I have cut Hope's hair. Came out cute and she really likes it. Plus with it so short it is easier to wash and brush!!

3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Hope's hair is super cute!!! I agree, packing is horrible. I end up giving up and throw half of my stuff away. Good luck with the rest of your packing.

Bonnie said...

She looks so adorable! And so grown up!! She is such a pretty little thing.

I'm with you--Packing is NO FUN!! However, it does help you keep a handle on the junk you've been accumulating. Maybe I need to move. Maybe that would help.

Deb said...

I love the haircut, but it's going to be a while before I can french braid it again. I love packing, or Dad packing. I end up finding all of the treasures that I thought were lost over the last 20 years. We have moved 20 times in as many years, he's a pro and I just stay out of his way. So excited to have you coming home and being able to hang out with you guys. I'll even help you unpack and get organized. Freecycle regularly has tons of stuff.