Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vegas Baby

Well as many of you many know or even thought we are leaving Utah and going back to Las Vegas. It will be had to go but we feel that this move will be best for all of us. So we have been busy with the packing and getting ready to go. The kids are handling the move better then we thought they would so that is a great thing. It is amazing all the stuff you gain in a 2 year span. We are not taking many of the desks and stuff like that since we will be moving into a smaller home there. So we are having fun trying to decide what to take ad what not to take.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, Dena! I can't believe you are really going! You will be greatly missed! I'm happy for you, but sad for us. We will miss out on watching your little children grow up! I taught Nathan's class one day and he just melted my heart!
I really do hate to see you go--but wish you all the best in Vegas. Keep your blog up and we can know how you are doing.

Jaden said...

I don't envy the packing part!

Emily Christiansen said...

Good luck with the packing. I hope things are better in Vegas. We will have to come visit y'all sometime.

sixpickychicks said...

Dena you are a "salt of the earth" woman. You seem to take stress and make the best of it. I have been so impressed with all the things you do...bread making...gardening...painting...packing...smiling. You are an example to me on how to keep moving forward even when things get hard. Good luck on the move and have fun reconnecting with old friends. Love, Cindra