Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am at a loss for words

Well I know that people read my little blog here but did not really realize how many ppl do care. I feel honored. I have to remember not to take everything to heart all the time and to let myself cool off before blowing up so much. I have found away to o this step aerobics and loud music!! at first I stomp the step cause I am angry then after a while I start to cool off and I keep going until my legs are screaming at me. and it is fun I have found I can do this and watch tv or movies. I use to do something like this when I was a teenager I would go for very long walks with my disc man or Walkman. Funny on how it is now a MP3 player.

So some good things are going on we may be staying for a bit longer. McKay has been offered a good steady year round job we are looking into it all please keep your fingers crossed for us. Plus this company is also in Vegas so if we still choose to leave he can transfer and possible have help with the move.

Everything is up in the air right now. McKay has worked a total of 6 hours this week. So right now we are taking everything day to day. I feel like I am in rehab again telling my self to take things one day at a time LOL.

So the kids start school on Monday. We are hoping to go get my rivers license that day Yes I am SCARED. I drive a Suburban the test car is this tiny Honda.

SO with the kids back in school I may be working again. I know that some jobs i can take avery so that is a help.

3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Good luck with your driving test. Keep us informed about McKay's job. Love ya!

sixpickychicks said...

We are keeping Mckay and you in our prayers. You both deserve a good break.

Bonnie said...

Hi!! It was so fun to see your name on my blog this morning!! It is sooo lonely now that the kids are back to school. It is so quiet. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a hard time this summer. Sick kids and financial difficulties really can bring a person down. If you do leave Utah for a better job, we will certainly miss you. You add such a SPARK whereever you go! I'm looking forward to returning to school after Labor Day. I get to see Nathan this year!! That will be fun. He is a sweetie. How did the driver's license go??