Monday, August 11, 2008

Feeling Better

Well I did not want to post about this till I was sure he was better. And he is. Of course he is driving me totally insane. He is eating everything he can get his hands on. Running around the house is a new sport for him. Well as things normally go when our children are ill as soon as they are better it is mom and dad's turn. So now it is me Of course I am not as bad as he was but now I know how he felt. Headaches all day that will not go away and my body does not want to move. Oh joy.

Well we have a new plan. McKay is taking the first day of school off work. After we take the kids to school we are heading over to Drive Right for my driving test then off to the DMV to get my license. I am nervous I think I will do just fine but It has been a while since I have driven a compact car. It is so different in the Suburban. So I am going to see is someone will let me drive their car for a bit the weekend before hand so so I can remember.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

Good luck with your driving test and the long DMV lines :) I am glad Avery is feeling better.