Saturday, August 2, 2008

I sure am Lagging

Well I know it has been a bit since I have updated here. But Oh well. Things are okay here. Just been playing with the kids working and such. Last wed Joshua turned 11 years old I can not believe he is 11!!! He is getting so old LOL. I also can not believe how tall he is he is like a weed just shooting up every time I turn around. It is really scary. I really think he will be Taller the McKay and I. My Father was tall and maybe that is where he gets it. Well some things about my Boo. Well I still call him Boo and have sice he was an infant. Not really sure why. But I like it. He Loves Star wars Pokemon and Harry Potter. Last week he got his lower braces off and his teeth look fantastic. I can not wait until the top ones come off. They did put in a permanent retainer. He says it feels funny but getting use to it. He lost a tooth the other day. It just popped out. Funny thing is Nathan lost is other front tooth the same night (with the aid from mommy) So the tooth fairy did not have to make 2 trips to the house.

Well I have been working this week. Actually I am heading out here soon. I really hope it is not too hot today. But it will be. Nice thing is I am just working on Kate's yard and she lives next door from us so I am still close to the house if the kids need me. We have worked out that If McKay does not go to work I will go to work. And a few nights a week after McKay get home I go to work for a few hours. Which is nice since it i cooler then.

Well that is all that is going on around here kids are going back to school at the en of the month. It will be nice to have the quiet house back but I know we will miss them

No comments: