Friday, August 15, 2008

Leaving Utah

Well I think we have made up our minds the whole work thing is just not going well her. McKay has several job opportunities in Las Vegas so we think we are going to go back. Right now it is really hard being in Utah. I hate to say for nearly a year now I have been fighting depression because of the lack of friends and the whole money thing. It is really putting a strain on our family. I need to make the best choice for us. Part of me hates to leave because I will miss the family very much. Mostly my mother in law Ellen. Over the past 2 years she has become very very dear to my heart. I know that we will be coming back to Utah to visit. But it will not be the same. And will not be that often. I hate to leave this house I have put allot of my heart into it and I know that it is just a house and in time the new house will feel the same. The other hard part is that the boys will have to share rooms But we will all get over it and deal with everything in time

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I am sad you are leaving so we won't see y'all whenever we come to Utah, but I hope things will be better in Vegas. I know things have been really stressful in Utah. Good luck with everything.

sixpickychicks said...

Though it is hard, it must be a relief to see some hope for the future. You will do well where ever you go because you work so hard. Leaving your beautiful home though will be hard. I am still in mourning for my Georgia home and friends. Your children and McKay are very lucky to have a mom like you! Love, Cindra