Saturday, August 16, 2008

I dont know what I have done

Well apparently this whole blog thing has gotten a few people upset. But I thought the reason for blogging was not just to update on the positive things going on in life and the new achievements of my children. I do not like the feeling of letting people down in my life. I do not wish to have to sensor what I have to say at all. Yes it is bothersome that my life is not all rainbows and sunshine honestly it really never has been as happy and cheerful as people may think it is. I know that no ones is.

So this is going to be the end of my blog for now. I do not know when I will start it back up. But I feel that I have to simplify everything and I do not need the added stress and discomfort of comments, emails and messages. I can not please everyone and I do not wish too.

I started this blog to allow the people in my life that are not close to know what is going on. Sorry that it has not all been positive. I guess if someone what to know how we are they can email call or write a letter.

I will be deleting this blog in a few days.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Dena, I was just getting caught up on your blog...
First, I am glad to hear that your little one is better now. I cannot imagine how stressful that would be. Second, I know that you've got to pay the bills, but it will be a sad loss for our little neighborhood to loose your cute family. Third, I am sorry that you haven't had a good experience with your blog! Just in case you are still on the fence on that one... you could always go private (and only invite a few people, I like having mine private) and turn off commenting all together. You could even just make it private and not invite anyone! It could be your own little diary.

Please let me know if you need anything. I have really enjoyed getting to know you a bit :)
Love, Jess

sixpickychicks said...

Dena I don't know who you are talking about, but the rest of us WANT to read your blog...don't delete. It keeps us in your life...good or bad. Love, Cindra

Amy and her little family said...

If you haven't read my blog I complain and stuff most everyday... for one reason or another. Nobody has an easy life... just some people are more open about the bad as they are about the good... like us. If anything that makes us better than those who keep it in. Because the ones who keep everything in never feel the comfort after you get everything out of your mind and down on the computer. It makes me feel better atleast. So if people are complaining, then they must be embarrassed about sharing the bad in their lives. Being open about your feelings and thought is gift... don’t hide it! Plus when times are rough or you're just bored... reading the old posts are lots of fun. I LOVE going back to my old posts when I was pregnant with Lily and seeing how things have changed!

Jaden said...

I definitely think you shouldn't delete your blog. I think this is a great place to vent. I think it's just hard sometimes to know what to do to help and say sometimes. Keep your chin up! We all care about you! :)

Krystal said...

Dena, Please don't delete your blog! I'm sorry I don't right coments, I'm terrible like that, but I love to read your blog and see what's going on in your life. I'm sorry work isn't going well for McKay, that sucks! I know everything will workout, let me know if I can do anything to help! Love ya and again I vote for you to keep your blog!