Tuesday, August 5, 2008

my poor baby

Well Avery is sick and not even a little bit as I thought. He has had a cold since sat was not very worried. Well now he has had Di area since Sunday and now throwing up he is not eating anything just drinking allot of water I am going to watch him and see how it goes but I have to get him to eat I told him that if he eats a gram cracker i would give him some M&Ms but that is not even working. I can not force him to eat something since it will not even happen I had to buy him pull ups yesterday. He is so crabby he want to go watch movies in the living room and I told him no that we are staying in my room since the bathroom is closest. So he is mad at me now He is laying on the floor onmy robe just holding the 1/4th piece of his gram cracker. this really sucks

2 comments:

Becca said...

That is sad he is sick, I hope he gets better.

Emily Christiansen said...

Sorry! I hope he feels better soon.