Saturday, December 8, 2007

Miracle in our house

Okay this is just amazing. All you wifes will get a kick out of this. McKay cleaned our bathroom today I did not even have to pester him. Not only did he clean our bathroom but he cleaned the twin's bathroom swept the stairs and vacuumed a hallway!!!!

I was amazed I left him alone to do his thing!!

Well today we got to talk to Sean ya we only get to talk to him for 10 minutes at a time and it is hard but it was great to hear his voice. It makes me happy and sad all at the same time. He is hoping to be out of the boys home in February now. I really hope so. At that time he goes back with his birth mother. At least then we can see him.

we got about a foot of snow here at our house it is freezing out here!!!!!!! the kids made some cute snowmen. I hope to take a pic soon i forgot to charge the camera go figure!

No comments: