Sunday, December 23, 2007

things are not so hot

Well McKay has taken the lay off from work.  Really for two reasons  1 because he just is not working and 2 to be home with me.  This way with the lay off he can get unemployment and keep the medical insurance.  This is a good thing I have not been doing so well.  M pain is increasing maybe it is cause i am more in tune to it I really hope that is it.  But I know I have been really beat allot. I am not able to do the things around the house like I want to but it is nice that McKay is home to help me out.   I feel useless around here so of course that is not helping the depression at all but I will deal with it.    I really hate sitting ere waiting for the test results.  I told the kids today that I am sick again and that I have to take it easy. i really do not think that they understand this but oh well.  So I have been spending allot of time reading and playing online. I can not sit up right for very long and i hate that standing is no fun either. 

Well we have 36 hours  till Christmas and I am happy  the kids have lots of stuff this year thanks to family and friends. I hate asking for or getting help but we are at appoint to swallow our pride and just take it. 

Church was hard today I hated sitting in the pew  it hurt so much but i just grinned and bared it I tried to put on a happy face but I guess they know me better then that and allot of people were concerned it was nice to see though. I really felt like i was cared about.  I know that the family care but hey they are family.

I can not wait till Wednesday and the tree will come down and we will have the office back.  I love sitting in my new used chair i got from a neighbor that was moving out it is one of those big round moon style ones.  It is the only thing i am comfortable in. 

McKay has been great with everything he really takes care of me he gets up with the kids so I can sleep and even brings me drinks and snacks with out me having to ask him.  Last week he went to the store and got my my favorite chai tea and donuts.  And oh boy that is what I really wanted and did not even know it.

well i will try to take pics of the kids opening the gifts on Christmas and get them posted.

To those few that read this I hope that you and your families have a great Christmas!!!

No comments: