Monday, December 17, 2007

went to the doctor today

Well like most people a visit to the gyn is no fun at all what so ever. Well oddly at first i was looking forward to going. I was goig to ask him for the hysterectomy. Well it took nearly 2 hours to even get to the exam room. And this was no fun with Avery and McKay siting there with me.
So it is my turn to go back and get on the scale. I have lost 8 pounds since I was last weighed and for me that is not a good thing. So I am at 113 and yes i know may are you going so what is the problem. I am about 12 pound under weight. So I get to the room and the doc gets there. I go through everything I have thought about for asking for the hysterectomy and that goes great. He agreed with me. Then came the bad stuff. First he asked about all the test results I have had in the past. I told him about i the beginning of the year how I had protine in my urine and he was concerned about that and had me retested for that because the other doctors did nothing about it. And then he want ed to do a pap smear okay i was then starting to get worried cause he want to know why I am having so many problems and in pain so much. Then he decided to to a biopsy to see if the cancer has returned. So I also had to have a bunch of blood taken. that was no fun at all.

So now i sit here and wait wait wait to know what the results are. If everything comes back fine i can have the hysterectomy in jan and be done with the blood problems and the pain. But now i get to sit here and stress if the cancer cells are back I really hate this. it has been 8 years since i had to wait like this. And 7 1/2 years since i had the cancer cells removed. God I really hate this

Right now i feel 100% alone I know i am not but i feel it.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I hope everything turns out okay. I am sorry you are having to deal with all this over the holiday season. I love you!

Anonymous said...

worried about you dear heart, call me again soon!

love
sati