Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have been tagged by Amy

Tag you’re it! You have to post a blog and list 16 things about yourself, goals, dislikes, or whatever. Then pick ten people to tag. You cannot tag me. Have fun and let me know when you are finished so I can read your blog. Rules!!!! Only post nice things! (no drama from a game. This is only meant for fun.)

Well First I will not be tagging anyone cause all the ppl that amy tagged are the ppl that read my blog as well.

1. I hate birthdays. Not everyones just mine. Nothing ever goes as planed so to me it is just another day.

2. I hate shoes. Yes Emily you read this right. I hate them. I hate shopping for them and hate to wear them.

3. I LOVE to cook. I will cook anything.

4. I LOVE making food pretty. Presentation is key.

5. Everything I do I do for my kids.

6. I sacrafise things I want and even need if my kids need/want something.

7. I am addicted to the Wii. If I could play it all day I would.

8. I am a perfectionist at most I do.

9. Things have to be done my way and no other.

10. I love doing crafty things.

11. No matter how much I complain I love having McKay home. I hate being apart from him for more then a few hours. Even when he is working I would rather be on the phone with him even if we are not talking to eachother. Just so I know he is right there when I need him.

12. I am more in love with my husband today then I was when i first fell in love with him.

13. I am very envious of the Bush girls. I wish i had the bond they all have with my own family

14. I really really want another baby girl.

15. I cry myself to sleep nearly every night.

16. I am not as happy as ppl think I am.


Well there are things that some of you knew already and alot you probably did not know.

2 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

wow I did not know much of this!!! I love you Dena!!

Emily Christiansen said...

You don't like shoes!!! That's okay, I still love ya.