Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Now that I am feeling better

Well fist off it is great to be off bed rest for the past week I have been able to cook meals for my family. Do some basic cleaning and laundry. It is also great being able to be out side with them. Last weekend was really nice so we played out side. As the kids played McKay cleaned and organized the garage. I sat at my bistro set and watched them. So then I decided that I would BBQ. I made hamburgers hot dogs then since the coals were still hot I put some chicken on ( why waste hot coals right??). It was fantastic. The kids where so happy. BBQ is one of there favorite things. During the cleaning of the garage we discovered things we no longer use and were able to give some things to our nephew Grant. I really hope he enjoys them.

Monday we went to Grandma's for lunch. I had her hot potato salad I never had it before and I really enjoyed it i will have to make it for the kids one day. After that we went to Quin's House to pick up a power wheel truck that his kids out grown. This was perfect or Avery. it needed some repair and a few parts. but that got McKay to get rid of the jeep and Harley we had that did not work well. So now we have more room in the garage!!!

So now that I am doing better I am able to finish painting Hope's room and Paint the hallway. That is this weeks projects!!!

2 comments:

Jaden said...

grant hasn't had a chance to ride the little quad yet, but jaden is really excited to......and he is about two times too big for it! LOL!!!

Emily Christiansen said...

It sounds like you are doing alot better. Post pictures of Hope's room when you are done.