Sunday, March 16, 2008

keep a watch out COMING SOON

Well I have just realized I have never posted pictures of my lovely home here. So I have just a bit of touch up paint to do on the trim in the dining room and then I will be taking picture. For those of you who have never been to my house I will find some befor pictures. Honestly not much has changed I have just been painting. But I will be taking pictures of each room (if clean and posting them with a bit of a fact sheet of who's room why it is like it and some stuf about the room.


Thought it might be nice for those who are not around here .

But I am hopeing that one day each of you will be able to be here in my home!! But not all at once!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I am excited to see pictures of the new paint. I hate painting walls, so I admire you doing it.

Becca said...

One of these days I will come over and see your home, it seems like recently I have been super busy. But I'm sure it looks nice. I will see you at the Easter Egg hunt on Saturday right? Sorry I missed your birthday, one of my friends was having a hard time and she needed someone to hand out with her. Love ya.

Amy and her little family said...

happy birthday!

Emily Christiansen said...

Dena... the header looks way good. I like the yellow background on the blog. Your whole blog is great. The TV slide show is way fun! I am excited to see the pictures of Hope's room!

Emily Christiansen said...

Also... Happy Birthday (in 2 hours)!