Monday, April 13, 2009

Hope's 9th Birthday

well today was the first day back to school from Spring Break. Does this phase my little princess??? NO WAY!! She was happy to go ad see her friends and teachers. She had a great time. When she got home she cam home to a Happy Birthday balloon and daddy home early. What else could a little girl ask for. well I can answer that. A sewing machine. Yes you heard me Hope got her very first sewing machine. She has been asking or one and I found a battery operated one at a yard sale. Oh boy was she happy. She also got a barbie doll 4 new Littlest Pet Shop toys.
For dinner i made Chicken nachos, Which we ate watching Speed Racer. For dessert we had strawberries with whipped cream with marshmallow peeps and sugar cookie. Of course I took a plate filled with whipped cream and shoved it in her face.
It was a great day. I will get the pictures up soon.

If you wish to see videos of the family please visit my you tube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/DrlSgtDena

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

A sewing machine! SO cool... lucky girl. Sounds like a great birthday.