Friday, April 3, 2009

One man's stuff is another's treasure

Well I have been stuck on craigslist.com and freecycle for a few months now. Able to get some nice things. recently we received a 15 foot trampoline in great condition we all love it. A large bathtub with shower doors. We will be putting this into Hope's bathroom since it is just a shower stall. 2 nice oak frames medicine cabinets. A patio table. A dresser. Today McKay is picking up a new gas stove and refrigerator. the fridge needs a minor repair but we are fixing it up and already have a buyer for it.
I watch these sites all the time. Sometimes you never know what you are going to get.
I am happy to fix things up to either make my home better or to resell. At least it gives me something to do and plus driving around town to pick them up I am learning the areas better!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hon!! how are you doing!?! been a while since i heard from you!!

Emily Christiansen said...

Sounds like to so much fun. I love getting a great deal. Post photos!