Monday, April 6, 2009

Trampoline fun fun fun








So we are having a blast on the trampoline. It is great that we make it a family event nearly everyday. Did you know that Hope can fly!!! Yes there are pictures of me but do you really want to see me in a bikini LOL

Right now we are setting up are new pool. Okay well it is not new but new to us. It is taking longer then we hoped due to the fact we keep finding little holes. And I think it will take a day or more to fill and about a month to warm up LOL

I have bee busy with sewing I repaired the wedding quilt Grandma Ellen made us. I made a few sets of curtains and still need to make several more.

Kids are out of school this week so they will keep me busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun

Emily Christiansen said...

So much fun! I loved trampolines when I was a kid. We use to love putting a sprinkler under the tramp and jumping with water. I am jealous of the warmth. It is still so cold here.