Monday, September 17, 2007

Been Busy

Well I finished painting this past weekend. Thankfully McKay helped with the high spots. I boy do I hat ladders. So next is the twins hallway and I am going to do that in a pale yellow. Since it is so narrow.
Joshua got his Viola last week man is is a piece of crap. I took it to the music store and had to have things replaced and tuned. Thankfully they did not charge me very much. So He had his first practice today. He says it went well they really did not go over anything that he as not learned already. He has been looking things up on line and reading his instructional book allot. I am happy that he likes it so much.

Saturday we went to the zoo. They were having Barbie day to promote the new movie. Man that was a joke. The line was forever long. So Hope did not get to see Barbie. I felt really bad for her. But I promised her a new Barbie to make up for it. But we did get to see a new baby money so that was great.
I had a horrible allergy attack I am starting to feel better but it is dropping into my lungs. So we will see how it goes.

Avery is now wearing underwear 24 hours a day. He is doing well. We are very proud of him.

No comments: