Monday, September 10, 2007

Ditching School

Okay well for some reason I over slept. But it happens. Well I go down and Hope and Alex are eating and I do not see Josh or Nathan well I found them both asleep and it was about 5 min till it was time to leave for school. So I let them stay home. But it isn't all fun and games They have been cleaning all day and that is all they can do. They cleaned bathrooms dinning room some of the kitchen Hope's room. I have been working too I scrubbed McKay's chair and have been cleaning the carpets in the front room. Avery is up stairs in his room making a mess but what else is new. He might be asleep by now.

I was suppose to be painting today but with the boys home I will not be able to so oh well. There is always Wed.

I go some picture frames from a neighbor that will look great in the dinning room so when I finish the second coat this week they will go up.

2 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

ha sadly my mom used to do that to be contantly. For some weird reason I'd rather clean then go to school. I didn't even like going to school. It was of those power things I think. I don't know. i'll probably do that with Lily. You're a good mom Dena!

Amy and her little family said...

I didn't hate school i meant to say