Friday, September 21, 2007

I feel horrible

Okay well i love working it is great I love learning all the different plants and how to care for them. But the Allergies are about to kill me!! I am going to have to go on some kind of meds and I really do not want to. Thank goodness next week we are doing zero landscape so I do not have to deal with too much pollen.

Avery has been a little pest today. During the week we have been making a pinata. Well today we went to the store and got the candy and crepe paper to put on it. Well the store had pumpkins outside and he just had to have one. So I bought a small one. I am trying to glue the paper on the pinata(he is helping some) He keeps bringing me his pumpkin asking if we can cut it now.

I feel like my head is being pounded on and Avery keeps bugging me!!

To top it all off I get home from the store and discover I left my keys at the check stand. I am not going to go get them i will send Joshua up there when he gets home from school.

and on a gross note if Avery des not stop picking his nose I am going to glue his finger in there.

No comments: