Friday, September 28, 2007

Nearly got taken

Well today after school a guy was jogging up behind the kids and he reached out to grab Hope.
Joshua grabbed her and ran her and the boys to Arctic circle.

I had noticed the kids were a bit late so Avery and I started walking up there. we met up at the restaurant and they started to tell me what was going on. My mind kinda shut off and i just worried about getting them home.

As soon as i got them home I called Hope's best friends mom to make sure she got home. She did. Then I called the school let them know then I filed a report with the sheriffs department. They sent a deputy out to the house and he talked to everyone about what has happened.

Hope seems to be doing fine. She has asked to sleep in my room tonight and I told her that it is fine. I think it all happened so fast that it really did not register in her mind what happened. I am going to cut back my work hours a bit to walk them to school and to pick them up.

I am a bit concerned about Joshua walking home from school alone after orchestra.

well as for me i am not doing so well i keep hugging Hope everytime she is inn reach of me. I do not know what I would have done if something happened to her. Everything ran in my head so fast. My mind is still racing. I doubt I will sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Amy and her little family said...

DENA! O my gosh!! I don't know what I would do in that situation. I'm so worried now. I wish I could help you out. If you need to talk or anything you know you are more than welcome to give me a call at any time day or night. I don't sleep lol. My number is 770- 530-3092. Or we could chat on here if you'd prefer that. But I hope Lily never goes through that. This is such a scary world.


about the shirts... we'd LOVE to do that if she wants.

I'm serious call if you ever need to !