Friday, April 25, 2008

back to work

well since McKay is not working I have gone back to work. I am not really liking it but I have to do what I have to do. I have been super busy and today I have the day off only because mcKay went to work. basicly what the agreement is the days that McKay is not working I will work. So yes that mean weekends too. But the bills are not going to pay them selfs and the food is not just come over. At least I will get back into shape!! TodayI have a super busy day around the house. Of course McKay has been doing some thing but not the things that need to be done or not even that well. The dishes are washed but the counters and floor ar not clean. The last thing I want to do when I get home is clean!! But today is my cleaning time righ now I am taking a bit of a break between rooms. I have cleaned the majority of the living room I still need to clean the fish tank but that will happen here soon. As I speak my lovely so is running around nude!! I have no clue why but what ever at least he is not getting his clothing dirty.

Tonight Arnold and Marti are coming over for dinner. I am excited. we have not had many dinner guests at the house so this will be nice. I just hope they have a good time.

It is a bright shiny day outside!! And I would rather be out in it playing!!

Well it is time to give the dog his bath YUCK!!! but better do it befor i clean the bathroom more yuck!!! Maybe I should have kept the kids home to help LOL

3 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

That does sound busy!! I've considered working too. I hope you have a good dinner!

sixpickychicks said...

You make me tired just reading about your day...Cindra

Anonymous said...

hon, dont burn yourself out. and remember men think differntly then we do. they dont see the things that need to be done the same way we do. most men need directions, specific lists. etc. i have found giving my husband a list of what i want him to do each week and how i want it done helps us a lot. i give him the whole week so he doesnt feel pressured. i accept that he does it his way and not mine. but is a pain for sure!

sati