Monday, April 28, 2008

Class day 1

Well I have done today I started driving School. Well I felt OLD the class was primarily teenagers. Most of what the instructor talked about it is the death and accident percentage in teenage driver. I learned that statistically and 85 year old driver is safer then a teenage new driver. I just love that i feel old in the class the videos are about 10-20 years old. The worst part really is the time the class is from 4-6 so I have to basically have dinner ready before I leave because there is o time after wards. I am trying to get my learners permit this week so I can start the driving part. that way I will be licensed in 2 weeks time. And it is nice that since I am over the age of 21 the licence is cheaper!! LOL well all keep me in your thoughts and prayers and tell your love ones to stay off the roads.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

I am excited you are finally going to get your Utah driver's license. I hope the classes aren't too boring. Good luck!