Thursday, April 3, 2008

Well here ya go







Well that is Hope's room. It is not just finished yet. But this is all we are doing for the time being. I was really going for the big girl look something that will be able to grow with her. It is hard for me to think my tiny princess is about to be 8!!!! So her room is filled with all great things. The dolls are something she has been getting all her life!! She just loves them. On her desk there is her Betta fish.

The only thing missing is her pictures. She wants pictures of the family but just the girls. but so far all we have is just a few. HINT HINT HINT.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... her room is SUPER girly. It is really cute.

Emily

Anonymous said...

I'll see if I can find her a picture of the Bush Cousins...

I love your home! You are very talented.

Thanks for sharing

Cindra

Tara Mc said...

Dena- Your blog looks so cute. We're really excited to come and go to the zoo with you. See you Friday!!

Anonymous said...

that is just soooooooo cute!!

sati