Saturday, February 19, 2011

Alison's wedding

Today is my Niece's wedding. I am so happy to be able to be here in Utah for this. Even more so after last night. Well Grandpa Stringham was showing me some pictures on his computer. There was a file for each of his children. He clicked on McKay's name and there was a folder with our wedding pictures. Mind you I have 1 picture from our wedding and there is nothing of all the people that came to our wedding. Last night I was sitting in my room looking at all the pictures. I asked him to copy them all to my flash drive. And there is Alison, She was there for the best day of my life and now I get to be there for hers. She is the first niece that I can say this about and in our family that is a big thing to me because there are so many nieces and nephews it was bound to happen.

Also in these pictures there are 2 pictures of my Grandfather Lenny. Whom I called Zada. Since my father (Donald) has been gone for many many years now and my Step Father (Michael) was not able to attend my wedding. It was a wonderful thing to have him there. Now I have pictures of him which makes me so very happy.
Once I get home I will be posting up the pictures here and on facebook. They will all be able to be found on my photobucket account as well.

1 comment:

Stacie S-H said...

are you related to any Stringham's in AZ? one of my best friends now, was my mission companion in Portland, Oregon where we both served and she and her family (most of them) live in AZ I think - Phoenix area. Just wondering!