Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nathan's Dr appt today

I started noticing a few weeks ago that Nathan walks more on the inside of his feet. We got him some better shoes to see if that helps. Well it really did not. So in we went. Dr. Perlow noticed it as well. At this time since Nathan is not having any pain and it is not affecting him playing running ect. We are to just watch him. If there starts any pain then to take him back in and go from there.

While there I got to talk to the doc about his height. Just turns out that he is just a very slow grower and thing can change by the time puberty kicks in.

After the appt we had some much needed time together. We played with cars and his Ben 10 toys. Then played video games together for a while. He is not really happy about me going to Utah. So I should him Skype and video calling and he thought that it was great that he can still see me. now when we are home he calls me from his room to video talk or just instant message.

No comments: