Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun Fun Fun

Today I went to church with my mother in law. I had a good time. It really was not as bad as I thought it would be. I really do not like being around people I do not know and I always feel people are looking at me. This was not the way it was. I learned a few things and really had a good feeling after wards.

After Church we came back home and had lunch then got cooking. We made Salad, glorified rice, brownies and sweet potatos to take over to Eve's house. There we had a great time we did birthdays for Cindra, Jake Lexi and I. Maybe a few more but really no clue. I got to Hang out with Jake which was one of the things I really wanted to do this trip. I also learned to play nines and I hope I do not forget it all.

Right now Olivia and I are on our laptops and watching Letters to Juliet. Who needs sleep when your young!! Lots of snow outside right now. So not liking that at all.

No comments: