Saturday, February 5, 2011

To make my life more fun

So i caught Avery's cold no big deal. This morning I wake up pounding head ache, right side of my face completely stopped up and my ear aching. So I take a bunch of stuff. I start to feel better but ear still bugging me. So this afternoon I just could not deal with it. I am rubbing it all the time. Then it hit me I have an ear infection. take my temp yup there is the fever. Of course I do not have insurance. So I can mom. NOw I am keeping a cotton ball soaked in olive oile in my ear and it is helping with the pain. That and the advil and decongestant I am feeling pretty good. But now I can not sleep.
As I type this McKay is asleep on the floor. Kids got him tucked in and I give up trying to get him in bed. He is going to hate it in the morning.

No comments: