Monday, November 26, 2007

if it can't get worse

So Sunday Joshua was making his chili (which is really good) And he asked if he could call grandpa Michael So I call him up and Josh is talking to him then hands me the phone he want to talk to me. Mind you this is about 1pm my dad tells me that my sister called him yesterday and my mom is back in the hospital. She was there just a few weeks ago. He tells me nothing else. So I a pissed at this point that my sister did not call. My mom was put in the MICU at LSU hospital early sat. So I find this out because I send my sister an IM yelling at her where does she get off not calling me right away I find out after she has been there over 24 hours WTH So My sister finally calls me I get the very basic info like she is alive. I ask her what the docs say and she tells me it was caused by the drastic temp change. Nothing else she has no clue what her vitals are and what the blood work is saying. So I call the hospital oh boy this is where I get majorly pissed. My sister did not put me on the list of approved people she did not set up a password. I know nothing. I have to sit here and wait. The nurses are giving my sister permission to have my mom call me from her cell phone the next time my sister goes to the hospital. So I am sitting here in my chair with the phone next to me waiting for it to ring. I hate this. I should be there. But I know that I can't. It really makes me feel helpless.

I really hope that my mom moves out of Shreveport and back to Vegas ya it was not that good there either but at least she was not getting sick so much or haing to do all the house work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was so not right of your sister oh hon you must be beside yourself!
sati