Thursday, November 8, 2007

So much going on here

Well things are not the best right now. I do not even know where to start. Work is going well I have been pretty busy with that. The kids are okay. We are having alot of problem with Joshua. He is lieing all the time and failing school. We are going to have to put him back on to medication and I really do not want to do that at all. It made him such a zombie. We told him that we would take his viola away if his grade were below a c average but we are having a hard time taking away the one thing he is really good and and enjoys alot. I fear that it will drive him to be worse if he has nothing to look forward too. I am really at my whits end with him. I am making him doctors appointments. So I will go from there. His teacher says that he has the attention span of a fly. I belive that I see that here at home too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dena...be careful about taking away the good things. I know people who use church as punishment and it seems that that gets the exact opposite result than what they were hoping for. Maybe you should focus him even more on his viola. Especially if it keeps his attention. Also maybe the doctors could give him a lesser dose of meds so that he doesn't turn into a zombie. Just some random thoughts. Love, Cindra

Emily Christiansen said...

I hope things get better with Josh. Medication is not a bad thing and with the right dose he'll be fine. I hope Hope is doing better.

Anonymous said...

well I take add medicine, and after he gets used to it it won't make hima zombie... just stable. I'm all for medicine... without it I'd be a wreck!!

-Amy
(too lazy to sign in.)