Tuesday, November 27, 2007

talked to my mom

Well they moved her out of the MICU late last night she is now in a regular room. she does not know how long she is going to be there. Yesterday was frustrating cause till the afternoon I couldn't get updates on her at all. I did get to talk to her yesterday morning. The nurses let her use my sister's cell phone just for a few minutes. So that was really nice. She has agreed that moving back to Vegas would be the best thing for her. Part of me wishes she would move here but I know that isn't going to happen.

Well between talking to family yesterday Avery decided to shuve a M&M up his nose man that scared me I had no clue what to do. So I called Ellen and Lucy was there and Lucy had a great idea I used a Q tip to try to move it and I think that broke the candy shell. With Avery's body heat it melted the chocolate and came right out in a big blow. It was gross. Guess it is a good thing it was not a red M&M LOL.

We take Joshua to the orthodontist the afternoon to talk about braces for him. This is going to be fun. Maybe I can get a bag of the rubber bands to do Hope's hair.

So Avery and I are going to just hang out in bed watching cartoons and movies today. I have been pretty tiered so I am just taking it easy.

No comments: