Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey day 2007

Well the family thanksgiving went well. We had a great time thefood was great. It was really fun seeing the family help make quilts for kids in need. I did the ginger bread houses this year. It was really fun. It was great seeing the older kids get into it and see parents help there little ones make them. Jaden and his dad Justan made an awesome video game house with rooms for different systems. Kalob made a cute air plane. CJ made a nice big house with multi rooms. It was really fun helping the little ones make there's. We have a very artistic family!!! It really was a great distraction for the short time I was busy with this I did not think about all the sad stuff going on right now.

Tuesday night I lost my Aunt Rinda. She has been ill and she did not suffer. But it is hard to know she is gone. Plus it is very hard on my with Sean being in a boys home in AK and I can not be with him. I know that no family was there with him and I feel horrible. I am trying to deal with this and is is really hard for me. I want to be able to fly out there and see him but I cannot.

So it is hard on me right now I really do not want to know how I am going to feel this Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Amy and her little family said...

The first part makes me miss everyone SO much!! I mean I never got to know all the younger cousins that you mentioned, but I love family get together... sometimes :).

The second part breaks my heart. I can't really relate but it must be really hard. I hope you do enjoy Christmas and celebrate his life rather than mourn his death.