Friday, May 2, 2008

Avery James

Well my wonder nieces do this about there children so I thought I would about mine. I will start youngest to oldest since I have So MANY children!!!!






Avery is now 4 years and nearly 3 months old!!

He is able to fall asleep where ever and when ever! Even if we have music blasting!
He is completly potty trained.
He can use a knife to cut things and spread stuff on bread/toast.
He can dress himself. Sometimes in questionable outfits.
He can put is shoes on by himself on the right feet!
He can feed his fish and crabs.
He knows how to work a DVD player and VCR
He help clear the table.
He loves to wash walls.
Playing outside is is favorite thing to do.
He know what are weeds and what are plants.
He knows not to walk on plants.
He can play on the Wii all day long if I let him.

Avery is starting Sunbeams this weekend!! I am hoping that it helps him not be so clingy to me. I know he will make lots of friends. There are 7 other little sunbeams in his class and it is taught by Joshua's scout leaders!!

Avery is now out of a car seat and sits in a big boy booster seat when we are in the van.

He is growing up so very fast. I miss that little boy that wouldcurl up on my chest and just lay there and not way so much with a bowling ball for a head.

He loves to punch the punching bag and is getting good at it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is going to love sunbeams. I really like hearing about your kids and they will love to have a record in the future!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful child, even though I remember some of those times he could scream at ear splitting levels. Can't wait to see your profiles on the rest of the brood I so love.
BananaNana

Emily Christiansen said...

That picture of Avery is great! Dean would play the Wii all day, also... maybe someday they'll have to play together.

Anonymous said...

what is sunbeams? we dont have that aorund here i do not think. he is doing sooo fantastik. you must be so proud hon!!
sati