Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This Was our Holiday Weekend

Well on Sunday we went to Valiants Grave site with the family. Then to the park there in Orem. It was alot of fun seeing the family! There were several pictures so I changed my above slide show. Do not be mad at me if i spelled names wrong. Well Yesterday we were rain out It was yucky really did not want to do anything at all. But I managed to clean the kitchen and cook a pot roast. Well Hope and McKay made cowboy cookies so I took pictures (and mckay is not happy) But over all it was a very fun day!!!

3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

When I was young I always looked forward to going to the park after going to Valient's grave. I loved spending time with my cousins.

Becca said...

Looks like you guys had fun, sorry I couldn't make it.

CraftyMama said...

Glad you guys had a good weekend despite the rain. We were getting ready for camp here, so we didn't do anything special.
Rebecca (your sister)