Thursday, May 8, 2008

My poor baby!

Well last night was just horrible! So McKay and I were watching a movie last night in our room. It was about midnight and i thought I heard a sneeze. So I get up and I find Nathan on the couch crying. SO I call him upstairs to find out what happened. He said that he had a bad dream and could not find Hope in her room at all. So I go flying down and there she is crurled up in a tiny ball on her bed. So I wake her up. Turns out Nathan's bad dream was we were all dead but him and he was left alone. All he wanted was his sister to make him feel better.

So being the Harry Potter family that we are. What comes to mind. Chocolate. The dementors suck everything out of you making you feel sad horrible alone. The best way to get rid of this feeling is chocolate. So this is what I tell Nathan that it will make him feel all better. And it worked!!!! I had him laughing in no time. So after a while of playing I let Hope sleep in Nathan's bed. I had to get up a few times to get them to stop talking. But the slept fine woke up this morning extremly happy.


NEVER EVER EVER DOUBT THE POWER OF CHOCOLATE!!!

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

I love that you made Nathan feel better with chocolate! I will have to remember that trick when I have children. I hope he doesn't have any more aweful dreams like that.