Monday, May 19, 2008

I passed

Well after being at the DMV for 3 hours!! I took the written test (which is really touch screen) the test took like 15 min i have no clue why i had to sit there soo long that sucked. Well I was stresses about it i never really did well on tests. But I passed I got an 86% So now i can drive but still have to have a person over the age of 21 with me. But this means I can finish the stuff at drivers ed!! and I hope that with in the next 3 week i will have my licence!

5 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

congratulation! good luck with the rest of driver's education.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Yeah Dena! I am excited that you passed. Hopefully this will make life a little less stressful.

Becca said...

I remember being so excited when I passed the written test...good luck with the driving test

Jaden said...

Congrats!!!!! :)

Tara Mc said...

Wow, look at you go. I haven't been checking in as well as I should, but it's great to see how things are with you guys. You sound better, I hope that you're feeling better as well. Summer always helps my moods. Thank you too for the granola recipe, that will be fun to try.