Monday, May 5, 2008

Nathan Michael




Today Nathan is 7 years and 20 days old.

He started Primary yesterday and said it was fun.
He is learning how to tie is own shoes.
He wants me to teach him how to ride a bike with out training wheels
He is in the 1rst grade.
He can read at grade level.
He loves superman and Pokemon.
He is learning how to play the pokemon card game.
He likes to roller skate in the house.
He is starting to get more friends.
He wants a pet hampster or gerbile.
He would rather play outside.
He is a good shot with the paintball gun.
He likes to read to Avery.
He still falls out of bed.
He likes to garden with me.


Nathan is my speacil boy. I am very close to him. Getting to spend time with him is great. This school year was hard on us both. Since he started full day school. I missed having him around the house doing things with me. sometime I have to say I keep him home from school just to be with me.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

Nathan is so cool! I can understand why you would want him to stay home with you all day. I remember being scared to get my training wheels taken off... he must be brave to be anxious for it.