Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back From the doctor

Well I have a minor infection in my wound or what ever. Well at least it is early and I will be fine.

I just hate being stuck in my room I sit here right now and i can hear the kids yelling over the dryer and my tv. I really want to sleep but I can not. If it is like this when I am home what was it like when I was not.

I think It is just being stuck in my room that I hate the much it is the futherest point in the house from everybody I hear them all playing or eating dinner and I sit up in my bed alone.

I think I will suggest to McKay to have apicinic dinner this week. and everyone eats on the floor in my room so we can be together.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'm glad that you are doing pretty good, I know you are never going to feel great after surgery. I hope things get better for you at home, that would be stressful.

Emily Christiansen said...

I hope you got to have a picnic in your room with your kids. Get better soon and be happy!