Sunday, February 24, 2008

how things are

Well I am basicly on bed rest until the 3rd or if i go to the doc sooner. I lost 3 of the steri strips yesterday due o the ouzing out of the incition. Yes I am starting to get worrird about it healing. I called the doc and the nurse says that I am doing everything that I can. But in my mind there should be something that can be done. So I will just stay here in bed BORING

Friday night Nathan and I watched Superman cartoons untill Nathan fell alseep. Yesterday Joshua and I watched all the Lord Of The Rings extended edition movies so yes that took all day but it was fun. Today I do not know what is going on just yet.

I think that maybe we might try to play some games or something

Well Yesterday McKay wen to go get Naathan's hair cut since Nathan decided to cut his own last week. And McKay decided it was time to cut his. Pics soon to come. Of course I was pissed at first that I was not included in this part of his life. And I really would have liked to be there but it is done and over with now. All I can do now is make fun if him. Honeslty it looks great and makes him look a bit younger. I just wanted to be there. So he was so busy with that and then stopping off at Grandpa's house he forgot my ice cream.

We are going to do more things upstairs so I do not feel so alone right now. I think that is my biggest thing. I feel so alone. Grandma Ellen and Eve come over and I love it when they come. Every now and then someone calls.

So I am just going to take it easy and rest.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

I am excited to see McKay's haircut! I am glad you are getting to spend time with you kids. I hope you get better soon!