Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Surgery time

Well I have to be at the hospital at 630 in the morning. ya yuck we have to wake the kids up early and drag them out to take me there. But at least they will get to beable to see me off. That makes me feel good. So the plan is that after dopping me off McKay is going to pick up Grandma and come back to the house. Then he will take the kids to school and come back to the hospital .
Stay with me there until it is time to pick up the kids from school then he will come home pick up grandma and Avery. Pick up the kids from school then take the kids to granpa's house for dinner So McKay can see me in the evening.

Friday Mckay will be taking Avery to Grandma's house so he can visit me again. Most likely other people will be visiting me as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be waiting to hear how the surgery went...You are in our prayers. Cindra

Jaden said...

Best of luck! Wishing you a speedy recovery.