Sunday, February 10, 2008

I have Been tagged (thanks Em)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago:I was living in Sherveport LA (and having a blast) I was a new single mom. Joshua was about 6 1/2 months old

5 things on my to-do list today:
1) Cook Dinner
2) try not to worry too much
3) post on my blog LOL
4) watch a movie and not fall asleep
5) play a board game with the kids

Snacks I enjoy:
Nachos and york peppermint patties


What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
well What i would do is something i can not mention here becase it can be held against me in the court of law.
First I would by this house not in full but have an account to pay the payment automaticly every month. I would put 1 million dollars in 7 different accounts for each of the kids for collage. I would pay back all the ppl we owe money too. Pay off all the bill. By an Audi Q7 buy every Wii game out just cause I can. I would put money away for the future. there are tons of things but I know the main thing I would do Is fly out to Ohio with all the kids to see my grandparents while I was there I would set up an account to pay all there medical and presription bills and so they would have money to spend plus hire them a private driver.

3 of my bad habits:
1) not saying what is on my mind!
2) playing video games to much
3) not being more assertive


5 places I have lived:
Cincinatii Ohio
Phoenix az
Las Vegas
San Diego
Shreveport

5 jobs that I have had:
Albertson's
Wa-Mart

5 things people don't know about me:
1) I am an extreme worrier
2)I hate my body
3) I hate shopping
4) I do not cook that well
5) I love to shoot stuff


Now I do not have 5 ppl to tag cause Emily tagged those I know

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was fun learning more about you! Cindra

Emily Christiansen said...

You hate shopping!!! It is my weakiness. I can't shop enough :)
I am glad you played tag with me.